Monday, May 08, 2006

Underway.....

Well plans are underway for the June trip. Jeremy and I are both going although at this time we are still in need of people to go. We are just praying and believing God will lay it on the hearts of those that He wants to go. I can't wait to see our little boy again. My arms definitely ache to hold him again, but the most exciting thing for me is to introduce him to his "Papa". He new him by picture before we left, but I am so anxious for them to meet!!

God is so awesome!! He has worked it out that our trip is now set for June 13th - 20th and Noah's birthday is on June 18th!! We are going to have one big party at the O on that day. I can't wait!! It's going to be so much fun!!

Please be praying that people will commit soon to the trip so we can continue as planned and get the remodel finished for the children. They deserve families and until then they deserve a nice place to live.

Love to you all!!

No comments: