Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Time out!

If a time out always results in sleep, maybe a nap would fix the problem. I'm thinking it's a good possibility. More often than not at the O when the kids are in time out they fall asleep, especially mine. Now there is one of two things happening here, either Noah is tired and needs a nap and that's why he was being disorderly, or he is so distraught over getting in trouble, he just breaks down and eventually cries himself to sleep. Regardless, it's hilarious!! Every picture I have of him in time out he is asleep. Check out this latest video of Noah in time out. I'm glad I got this. To me, it's priceless.

14 comments:

Gail said...

Why is that as children we fight sleep so much but as adults we crave it????

Angela said...

This is too funny!! You are going to have a nice little collection of these to laugh at for years to come.

Kristina said...

It makes you wonder....WHY don't you just lay down and go to sleep???????

Too funny!

angela said...

he seriously does this EVERY day.

Anonymous said...

Nice video Mom!!!!

I laugh every time!!!!!



This is Jordyn

Anonymous said...

That is ssssssssssssssooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!




This is Ali

angela said...

today he stood up and refused to fall asleep after hitting jo and getting time out yet again!!

Gail said...

Jody and I have watched tihs video at least 5 times inthe last 2 days. It makes us laugh every time. It is SO Noah!!

And by the way...Sutton is starting to sound just like him...m-mm-mm-mommy I-i-i-i-i w-w-w-wwwant juice. What's up with that?? Everytime she does it, Jody says" Ok, Noah" and she gets mad and says "i-i-i-i-i n-n-nn-ot nnn-nnn-oah"!

Todd said...

I just love this kid.....wait....did I read he hit Jo..... maybe I need to talk to his parents.....:)

angela said...

it's like the stutter is getting worse although he seems to be growing up!

angela said...

he's there RIGHT NOW!! :)

Michelle said...

Great, what did he do now? He's in quite the habit of time outs lately, huh? Poor boy or should I say poor YouYou.

Kathy Eden said...

That was priceless!

Elisabeth said...

that was got to be the 25th time i watched that!!!