Friday, March 09, 2007

Good News!

Mia & Hope's birthmom had her DHS appointment yesterday and it went great! No DNA was required and she had a great interview. This is another step in catching the girls up with Noah. At DHS they are caught up, now hopefully in the next week or so we will find out they are caught up on the Haitian side as well. We know God has a plan and He has worked out so many details up to this point we are just amazed at all He has done. Praise the Lord!!

I would have posted a great picture of the girls with their mom, but our hard drive crashed and the pictures we took in December are now in Hard Drive Heaven..... :)

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh NO!!!! Hard drive heaven sucks!!! LOL

Well I will start praying now that she will come to the O in April and we can get new pics!!!

Now, all I'm going to say is back up disc. Hint Hint! LOL

I am praising God along with you for the appointment going so well! They will be caught up with Noah. I can't wait to see how God moves his mighty hand!

angela said...

God is good.

and check your email!

Elisabeth said...

That is great news! I am sooo happy for you all!

Angela said...

I'm so excited that everything went so well. God is awesome!!