Monday, June 12, 2006

Flying Out!

Well, we fly out tomorrow. I haven't went to bed yet (obviously) and it's almost 12:00am so it's just about time. I am so excited to be going again, of course to see Noah, but also just to go. I fell in love with the Orphanage and all the people there and I can't wait to visit with them again.

This trip has been so much more involved than the last one. Last time I had myself and Mom to take care of getting bags packed, info distributed, etc. This time there are 10 of us and it has been crazy, but very exciting. Thanks to our friends Shawn and Angela, who are joining us on the trip, we have managed to fill all the bags tonight. Now we can enjoy spending time with our kids tomorrow before heading to the airport. Angela helped me finish the shopping today and we packed totes for almost 4 hours straight. Shawn came and helped Jeremy drill all the wholes and we wrapped it all up, ate dinner (at 10:30) and they went home to try and get a good night's rest. I appreciate them helping soooooo much. We owe them one, definitely!!

We are expecting to have a great trip and get a lot done at the O. The whole team is excited about being there and helping out. We appreciate your prayers during this week. I will try to post shortly after returning home on the 20th.

Love to you all!!

No comments: