Thursday, June 22, 2006

Time flies!!

I can't believe we have already been to Haiti and have been home for a couple of days now! The trip was incredible. I'm not even sure where to begin and probably like last time I will have to recap over the course of a couple of posts. So bare with me as I get accustomed to being back home. Both times I have been overwhelmed after arriving home. First over leaving my son and second over the blessings I have here. It's always hard coming home without him but I cherish every moment I can have.

This trip was a success in sooooo many ways. We finished many projects in a short amount of time. Jeremy met Noah and by the end of the week they were buddies. Kristina's meeting with Jonas couldn't have gone better. Shawn and Angela met their children, Steven and Angela. It was a busy, busy week!!

Thanks to all who donated supplies and or money. We were able to build shelves in two locations, a bathing station in the nursery, fixed the leaking roof and molding ceiling, painted, scrubbed walls, floors and toys. It was incredible the amount of work that got done. None of which could have been accomplished without everyone's generosity. So thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments: