Sunday, July 22, 2007

Family

Well, we are back and we had a great visit with the kids. We were able to meet Mia & Hope's Mom and two brothers. I had seen their mom before but we had never been able to talk as Mother to Mother. She is an amazing woman! She wants the girls to have a good life. We were able to talk a little bit and she said she was really hoping the girls would be able to go home before she delivered her baby. She has no idea how much we would love that too! I told Jean Nathan that he had a lot of work to do. :)

She told me the girls were happy with me and loved me. I told her we are all family and the girls would always know who she is and how much she loves them. I am so happy to have this picture for them. I believe it will mean a lot to them. So without further ado I would like you to meet more members of our family....

9 comments:

Kristina said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!

Can't wait to hear more!

Lara said...

Michelle - this is so wonderful. What a great photo and connection for the girls! It is also so nice that your daughter Jordy got to meet them.

BTW - love the hairdo!

angela said...

this was awesome! i'm glad you got to see the boys too! and that jordyn was there! what a blessing! miss you, friend!

Kathy Cassel said...

I'm glad you're safely home. Nice picture. Hope you will share more once you're caught up.

Shannon H. said...

Wonderful!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Awesome picture! I'm glad we have pictures of us, the kids, & their birth mothers too, minus Shakira's since she had to leave before we could talk with her.

Elisabeth said...

thats great!

Angela said...

Cool picture!!!

Sarah and Tim said...

I am soooo happy that you got to meet the girls mom. With the local adoptions of our girls, it was Very important for us to meet them. Now we have a story to tell them about their mother. I hope I get the same chance with Daniel's mom.