Friday, July 27, 2007

Just a blur.....

This last trip was so busy for me it feels like just a blur. There was so much work to be done and meetings to attend that I felt like my babies and my husband had to miss out. I think every time I walked past Mia she said, "W'ap travay, Manman?" "Wi, Mia, M'ap travay." (You working, Mama? Yes, Mia, I'm working.) I am so accustomed to being a full time wife and mother that I found I don't handle it well if that is not my main focus. Lord, thank You for allowing me to be a stay at home mom. I wouldn't change it for the world. Having said that though we did get a ton of things accomplished and the group did a fabulous job getting the jobs done.

As you know Jeremy and Jordyn were on this trip with me. Upon our arrival, he and Jordyn were out of the van and trying to wait for me(again working), but Mia saw them and came running. I heard, "Papa!!" and when I looked up Mia was running to him and jumped up in his arms. She was followed by Noah who ran to Jordyn. Last but not least Hope joined the crew and we were together at last. I don't have any pictures of this moment unfortunately. Hindsight, I should have asked someone to catch it for me. Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20, huh?

I did want to post some pictures though of our our times spent together. A family almost complete.

19 comments:

Jordyn said...

That was ssooo much fun!!!! I miss them already!!!!

Sarah and Tim said...

I love the pictures! I am so sorry that you had so much to do. I know that God will reward you for the sacrifices you made. I pray that your completed family will be home soon!

Kristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of all the kids together. They look so happy!

But the one that put tears in my eyes was the one where they have the t-shirts on saying "Cundiff".

My insides where screaming, YES YES YES!!!!

Gail said...

Oh, Michelle, the pictures are wonderful. I loved seeing how quickly Jordy was the "big sister", she is awesome with the kids.

Thank you for sharing your week with us (and the pictures).

salvant7 said...

I love the pictures...everyone is so happy! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to see your family united forever!

Blessings,
April

Brandy and Troy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy and Troy said...

OK, I did not spell check my first comment. It was pretty bad!! I am almost positive that I snapped some pictures for you during that beautiful moment!! I will share!!!

Michelle said...

Oh Brandy, I hope so!! I was so sad when I realized I hadn't asked anyone to take pics for me.

Brandy and Troy said...

I just checked and I did get some pictures. Mia w/ her Papa, Jordy meeting Noah, and your holding Hope!!! I remember I was brought to tears as I saw Mia jumping out of Angela's arms when she saw her Papa!! Angela could not hold her back!! It was beautiful!!! She was yelling.. Pappa...Pappa!! The pictures aren't the best because there are a lot of people around but atleast we have some!!!

Michelle said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited to have something!! Thank you, thank you!!!

angela said...

the cundiff shirts are awesome!! but you took them home, right?! i never saw them and i hope i'm not supposed to be holding on to them!
jordyn was AMAZING and the kids miss her so much! i'm glad jeremy got a happier picture of hope this time around!

Kathy Eden said...

Those pictures are awesome!!! Thank you for everything you did for all of us on the trip! You are amazing & I'm blessed to be able to call you my friend!

Chad Becker said...

It is awesome your daughter got to go! My 6 year old wants to go and meet his brother, but I am a little nervous about that. Praying that the process gets quicker for you and everybody involved!

Michelle said...

No, Angela, the kids had their shirts in their backpacks when we left. It's really not a big deal, but they LOVED them and wanted to keep them. I didn't expect you to hang onto them.

We miss them too!

Elisabeth said...

i miss them all! but might be able to see them soon! When Mia was my "buddy" before you all came, she talk & talk about you! She really loves you!

Lisa said...

Awesome pictures:)
Praying for your family to be together soon.

angela said...

yeah, but you'd think i'd at least SEEN the shirts!! . . .

Michelle said...

true....