Thursday, September 06, 2007

Celebrate good times, come on!!

Lourdes Mia, Wilbert & Suterlande Cundiff

Ok, so it's not valid but there is a document that says Lourdes Mia, Wilbert and Suterlande Cundiff. We made it through the Civil Judge and are now in Parquet!! Once Parquet approves it they will be legally ours according to Haitian law. I pray God continues to work in the hearts of the people working and adoptions will begin to be processed quickly. God is faithful!!

I Thessalonians 5:24 He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.

Thank you Lord for calling us to this and being faithful to bring it to completion. We celebrate because of your faithfulness!!

15 comments:

Laura said...

CONGRATS! This is such good news. It is awesome that you're progressing so steadily. I pray this continues until they're home! (Actually I pray that the process speeds up even more and they come home NOW!)

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

Love that picture!:)

Sarah and Tim said...

So could they come back home with you when you go in OCT??????? I pray that this is the case!

Lara said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! Praise the Lord! I am so very happy for you all :-))

salvant7 said...

AWESOME!!! THANK YOU, LORD!!!

Love that picture...they look so sweet together.

angela said...

i'm praying too. i asked noah my favorite question today, about whether or not he's going to leave me. he's decidedly not. he will be going to live with you and papa zeromy for sure but i won't be left behind because i'll be driving the car!!


praying by the hour!

megan haug said...

that's so awesome michelle!! God is faithful....no doubt about it!

love this picture!!

Lisa said...

That is great news!

Angela said...

Praying hard!!

He is faithful and He will do it!! Praise the Lord!!

Jenn said...

Just stumbled across your blog, via another one!! Congratulations!
We too are waiting for our son in Haiti, currently waiting to get into parquet!

Good luck.
Jen

Elisabeth said...

I - MISS - THEM! but i guess pictures do help! I am praying too!

Todd said...

thanks again God for making me cry ... M&J - in accord with you-you, praying by the hour.

Kathy Eden said...

You know that I am so happy for you & your family but I had to put it down in writing too! We continue to pray that they will come asap!!! "Love" that picture!

Kristina said...

Praying like a mad dog!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle:

I came across your blog from Lizzies. It is fun to read about your family and see pictures!!!

Praying for you!
Karla Brown