Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Wow! It's hard to believe it is Thanksgiving tomorrow! Time goes by so fast. I decided I would blog about some of the things I'm thankful for. God has been so good to me and I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to Praise Him!!

I am most thankful for my redemption through Jesus Christ. I am amazed at His sacrifice, awed by His love and strengthened by His joy!

I am very thankful for my husband! To think of my life without him brings too much sadness, so instead I Praise God for my life with him. He is an amazing man that I love more and more each day.

I am thankful for my six wonderful children, each fascinating in their own way. I am so blessed by them and thank God for entrusting me with their care. I love them so much and truly LOVE being their Mommy!

I am thankful for my family, both immediate and extended. God has blessed me with an extraordinary family who continues to show love and support to me, my husband and all my children.

I am thankful for my friends. God has surrounded me with friends of "like precious faith". They have laughed with me, cried with me, and prayed with me, comforted me, challenged me, and stood with me in faith. I treasure each one of them!

I am thankful for my church, a place I go and can hear sound doctrine, fresh revelation and receive a supply in the Spirit. I can worship my God freely and can expect to be challenged in my faith with each message preached.

I am thankful for my Country and my President. How amazing it is to live in a country that offers so much to it's people. I am blessed to have so many freedoms and blessed by the soldiers who continue to fight for those freedoms.

I am thankful for my home, a place of love, security, peace and joy. It's not a house, but it's our home. I am blessed with the fact that no matter what house we lived in, it would still be our home. It's not the house that matters, but what dwells inside.

I could go on and on, but eventually you might stop reading so I will stop there. I pray that on this Thanksgiving you will remember the important things in life. That you will be thankful for all God's blessings, and most of all remember that without Him we would be lost.

Psalm 107:22 Let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, And declare His works with rejoicing.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving Michelle!

Sarah and Tim said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day Michelle!

angela said...

and i am thankful for you, a true friend in all circumstances! i love you!

Angela said...

I am thankful for you too. You are an amazing friend!!

Kathy Eden said...

Ditto to what You-You & Angela said!!!