Friday, February 08, 2008

Shhhhh.....It's a surprise!

Well, I'm heading to Haiti on February 19th, arriving on the 20th. I can't wait to see my babies. If we are out of MOI before it is time for me to leave then I will stay in Haiti until the kids come home.

The surprise is for the kids. I'm not going to tell them that I am coming! Mia has asked that I come but we just keep telling her it won't be long until she comes home, so I don't think they are expecting it at all. I can't wait to see their faces when they come in from school and there I am!!

Funny thing I just remembered.... I went last February as a surprise too! It was the trip to tell the girls we wanted to be there family. I didn't tell Angela or the kids I was coming and it was so much fun to see their reaction. :)

Thank you Lord for this opportunity to go!

15 comments:

salvant7 said...

I so hope you get to bring them home with you!!! Have a safe and wonderful time!!

Zaankali said...

How exciting! I have been following you blog. I will be going to Haiti for the first time this July to run a couple different VBS's for the local kids. I am going with a group from my church that will include my daughter, son, and mother. I am anxious and nervous at the same time.
Be blessed! I am certain your kids will be.
Smiles!

elias said...

sounds like an adventure, meeshell! you've got it all planificated! just beware of mechanics posing as dentists and you'll be fine.

hope it's an awesome trip! i continue to pray for you guys daily.

Angela said...

I am just super pumped about our trip!!! Thanks again for making it happen. Love ya girl!!! :)

Kathy Eden said...

I am so excited for you & Angela!!! As I told her too...praying that you both will be able to bring the children home then.
And of course, don't forget to love on my children too :o)

Carsen said...

Surprises all around! Yay!! Have fun and give kisses for me.

Elisabeth said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!! :)

livingpurereligion said...

Man, I should have gone on the February trip! I would SO love to see all of the happy and surprised faces at Angel House when they see their mamas! That will be so much fun!

GO BRING HOME YOUR KIDS!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

That is so exciting! I hope you can bring them home.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I won't tell them! :D

Brandy and Troy said...

YEAH!!!!!! Give kisses for me!!! (Or you can just put me in your suitcase!!!)

angela said...

i'll have to ditto my brother! also, i suspected you were coming but surely was taken by surprise!! i love you! kiss my babies for me!! and my best friend, mia!

Kristina said...

That is awesome! I pray God light the path for your feet and you be blessed beyond measure!

CG said...

Oh Michelle! I will be praying you can bring them home with you! How fantastic would that be? I'll be on pins & needles the whole time you're there!

alejandra said...

hi! I am alejandra, from argentina, adopting through ROTH.
I will be in Haiti from 17th to 22nd february.

good luck and have a safe trip!
www.adoptandoenhaiti.blogspot.com