Saturday, March 01, 2008

Still here.....

Well, as I'm sure you have figured out, I am still here. The last we heard was we were on the second of three desks in MOI. We are praying hard that we find out we are out next week!

Mark 10:27
But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.”

I miss the other half of my family so much! It is very hard when you want so badly to be there for everyone, but you find yourself only able to be there for some and without the help of the one God gave you. Does that make sense?

I know God has me here for a reason, so I press on and pray for strength each day!

Here's a picture of the girls and I.....

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Praying for your family to be united together in the USA by the end of the month!!!
God bless you all:)

Sherry said...

It is so hard, isn't it? Like being pulled apart because you can't be there for everyone. :( I am so glad you had the few brief days with the girls though and am praying they are home with you soon.

Angela said...

Hang in there sister. Praying hard!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Praying too! I can't wait for you all to be home together!!!

angela said...

i can't wait for the post when the four of you land in sevensville!!

megan haug said...

awww...love the picture!!

yup, praying here too!! bring those kiddos home!!

Elisabeth said...

great picture! i miss being there. i'm praying for you and your family!!

cathy.troy said...

Praying and Believing!! Hang in there-it won't be long now!!!

Elias said...

praying for you! i'm excited to see God work to bring you all home in His perfect timing. His planifications are perfect, and in the process we gain spiritual musculation!

Kathy Cassel said...

Hope your paperwork will be done quickly!

Kristina said...

Oh we are praying....HARD!!!!

This is such a sweet picture! Love it!

Brandy and Troy said...

Momma Meeshell, if you get this, could you please contact me by email. Our trip to Jamaica got moved to next summer. The only time available for us to go would be in the rainy season. (Not good!) Pastor wants us to get a group together to go to the O!! I am so excited! We need to talk to you about dates and what needs to be done there. My heart wanted to go to Haiti this year!!! God is good!!!!