Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well......

Not much to say as of today. Still no word from the Embassy. Just praying and trusting in the Lord's timing of it all!

I miss my other three children something fierce! Thanks to our amazing family, I know they are fine and having loads of fun without us! If you read this guys, I love you and miss you so much!! I'm sorry! I know I told you I wouldn't be gone as long this time, but here I am and it's now been two weeks!! Keep praying! The Lord is faithful!! He will bring us home!! Soon and very soon we will all be together, once and for all!

Jeremy is probably going to go ahead home this weekend. Please pray for us as we do not like being apart! It has been wonderful having him here with us! I miss him already and he hasn't left yet. ; )

Thanks to all of you who have been praying, believing, hoping, reading, trusting,...right along with us! We truly appreciate each and every one of you!

10 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks for the update! Something is going to give soon...very soon! Satan is battling hard but God has already won this fight. You're children will be coming home with you soon. I will continue to pray for all of this as well as for Jeremy coming home. I know how hard it is for you two to be apart. {{{ Hugs }}}

Kristina said...

Kathy you took the words right out of my mouth!

What she said! :)

Brandy and Troy said...

Covering your family in prayer and believing for awesome news!!!

Sarah and Tim said...

Continuing to pray, hang in there!

Amy Yunker said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. I've been checking in each day, and praying that you will all be back home in Indiana very soon!
God's blessings,
Amy

Salzwedel Family said...

Praying for His victory to be revealed soon!

salvant7 said...

We'll just keep praying and believing...

"My Savior, He can move the mountains, My God is MIGHTY to SAVE, MIGHTY to save..."

Brandy and Troy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
livingpurereligion said...

God's timing is so hard to understand, but it is perfect. I'm praying for your entire family... all 8 of you:)

Anonymous said...

Praying.