Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Helpers!

Ali and Mia are my garden helpers. Occasionally they come in with the latest find! This was what they brought me a couple of weeks ago. They were so proud. We made some fabulous Zucchini Bread and it was a HUGE hit!
Hope helped me pick and break green beans the other night, but I didn't get any pictures. Other than the ends getting thrown in the bowl, she was a big helper! Camden helped a little too. I'm not sure what I would do without all my helpers! Thankfully my big helper, Jordyn, will be home from Florida tonight! We are all very excited around here awaiting her return!!

6 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Are those zucchini's on stroids? :o) They look really good! I'm glad you're helpers are so helpful! :o)

angela said...

can you ask mia if she could try to look a little more excited next time? i'm just not feeling it. does she like the zucchini or not?

CG said...

Good night! Are those things real?!

I love this post, as one thing I really look forward to with our boys is gardening. I know they'll be extremely helpful, especially Peterson ;)

Elias said...

so great to see mia so excited. my friend makes a mean chocolate zucchini cake...sounds weird...tastes great!

Kathy Eden said...

Did you say chocolate??? Can I have the recipe? Seriously!

Kristina said...

that bread was YUMMY!!!! We ate it up- even the girls!