Tuesday, August 26, 2008

You might remember....

....a little while ago I posted about a site my husband, Jeremy, had created. It was our desire to provide a site that would provide as much information as possible to help people like us with their adoption process. When we began our process, it started with a good year of research. If we could provide most of that information in one site, we felt that would be a blessing to many, and, hopefully, it would encourage more families to adopt.

In my husband's typical humble fashion, he deleted my post. He didn't want the attention brought to him, but I was proud of all the work he had put into it. So, I have asked if I could post about it again. Finally, he has agreed. We do not want any focus to be on us, but would love for you to take a look and pass on what we believe to be a great resource for international adoption.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! Thank you so much.

CG said...

This is so cool! I hope to need all this info sooner than later. Thank you so much!

Laura said...

It looks great. Have you had many visitors?

Salzwedel Family said...

Do you have any code developed so that a button could be added to someone's blog linking to Adoption Dashboard?

Karen Combes said...

Very good information. We completed our international adoption 2.5 years ago from Russia and I learned a few things. (ie, passport info)

Kathy Eden said...

I'm glad he agreed to it. It's an awesome site & he should be proud to give the glory to God :o)

angela said...

i think it is so well put together! and please tell jeremy i especially like the sidebar.