Friday, December 12, 2008

Wow!!

Has it seriously been this long since I posted? Sorry, guys! I didn't mean to leave you hangin'. It's just been so busy around here. Here's what we have experienced since I last posted....

Thanksgiving
The circus
Jordyn turned 12 (and got her own room!)
Mia began tutoring with her teacher three days a week
I went out of town with my mom and sister

This was all of course mixed in with Christmas shopping, decorating, laundry, family nights, homework, church, gymnastics, piano, and the list goes on and on. How we have kept up, I'm not sure!

I realize many on that list should be an update in and of itself, but who has time with everything going on. Here's a few pictures to prove we are still here and doing well! Unfortunately, Thanksgiving doesn't have any pictures, because though I charged my camera battery before we left, I failed to put it in the camera. Turns out, they don't work very well without the battery. Go figure!


No picture of Mia and tutoring, but she is doing great! Her teacher and I are very proud of her hard work!!

Thanks for checking in. Maybe after the Holidays, I can post an update that is a little more detailed!

Merry Christmas everyone and remember, He is still the Christ of Christmas!!

2 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks for the update & pictures! You're busy? Hmmm, I wonder why? :o) Yes, you can laugh at me after my other's come home & I don't blog for months :o)

Sarah and Tim said...

I would love to know what Mia was thinking during the circus. She is so darn cute! Please tell her "hi" from me...