Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Please help!


I know I haven't posted in a really long time, and I'm not sure how many people will even see this. I just want to call for help for Three Angels. I'm sure many of you know of the devastating earthquake that hit Haiti yesterday. Thankfully, the children were all kept safe, but there is damage to the Orphanage. Please considering donating today to help with the recovery of this massive quake. James 1:27 "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." To donate go to www.threeangelsrelief.org

1 comment:

Tabteacher said...

They have been so on my mind since I heard of thee earthquake. I just emailed Kristi to see if she knew anything. Then thought of your website.

Trudy Bledsoe