Friday, February 24, 2006

Counting Down

Excitement is taking over! I am counting down the days to hold Noah in my arms. It is now less than two weeks, the flights are booked, the arrangements made and I have begun gathering supplies to take with me. I am so looking forward to my trip that I have to admit it consumes me at times. I am so thankful that God has led us on this journey, although it is a process sometimes full of unknowns and tears, I wouldn't change it for anything. I look forward to the day when I am not only traveling to visit our son, but to bring him home where he belongs. Today I received pictures taken earlier this month when the parent liason traveled there to bring two girls home to their families. He is growing so much and it hurts to be missing out on it. However God is faithful, and I know Noah is coming home soon!! I probably won't get a chance to post again until I return, so thanks to everyone for your prayers. Love to you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we can't wait to see him either.
I would like to see the pictures you got.
Love, Leslie