Thursday, February 02, 2006

Making Plans

Exciting news!! I am making plans to go see our son! I found out last week that there was a chance I could go visit him for a week in March. As long as everything goes as planned I will be leaving on March 8th, I'll arrive in Port au Prince, Haiti on the 9th and will stay through the 14th.

I have to be honest at first I didn't want to go until I could bring him home. I was going to try to get Jeremy to do that instead(that's not very nice, huh). It was too heart wrenching for me to think about being there with him and then leaving him there. It almost worked. Jeremy was actually planning to go this weekend for a short visit, but it didn't work out for him to go.

God has changed my heart. I am so excited about getting to spend this week with him. I can't wait to meet him face to face. I have his picture and he has ours, but I am so looking forward to holding him, kissing him and telling him how much I love him and can't wait to bring him home. I know God will give me the grace to come home, and the memories I will make with him, I believe, will get me through the waiting. I'll post again when I know that I am going.

Blessings to all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome opportunity. Congratulations! I bet he can't wait to hold you and kiss you too. Just think of all the memories you will be able to share with him when he is older about his culture. Take lots of pictures!! Have fun. We will be praying for you.

Angela