Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Anticipation

This may seem like a strange thing to some, but I'm going to post it anyway. I had an incredible time with the Lord yesterday. I spent some extra time praying and as I prayed concerning our adoption, I was overwhelmed with a sense of joy! If you have been reading my blog you know that I have been really missing Haiti and Noah. I mean rrreeeaaalllllly missing!! Well yesterday I just felt this, as I said, overwhelming joy, and I know in my spirit I will be going soon. I don't know exactly when or how, but I KNOW it will be soon. God has given me such a peace over it and an excitement, an anticipation. In fact, I have begun to pack my bag. I feel like we are nearing the end of a pregnancy and you pack your bag for the hospital, not knowing for sure when you will go, but you want to be prepared when the time comes, well......I'm packing my bag.

You might think, you're nuts.....there's no way you could be going that soon...... Well Mark 9:23 NKJ says, Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.” There are other translations of this verse that I love, like NIV 22b-23 But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us." " 'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes." The Message, Jesus said, "If? There are no 'ifs' among believers. Anything can happen." ..........Lord I believe!!!!

Noah, manman ou ap vini!!

11 comments:

Angela said...

I believe everything is possible for him who believes!!

I believe he is going to bless you for believing him for this!!

Who would have thought they would find Angela's mom...but God did because we believed he could. Noah's parents cooperated because we believed God for it. Todd got a job because we believed God for it. Manthania's search will be over soon because we are believing God for it. And He will bring Noah home soon because we believe he can do it and it is for his name's sake so that he can get all the praise!!

Waiting in anticipation with you!!

Kristina said...

Gosh Angela...you didn't leave anything for me to say! :)
She said it so beautifully all I can say is... AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Thanks guys for always encouraging!

angela said...

i can't wait to see you! but i can't believe you're going to take my boy!

Michelle said...

Sorry!! It's been your turn long enough. It's time to share!!

angela said...

fair enough, but i get visitation rights!

Michelle said...

Absolutely!! Anytime, no reservations required.

Laura said...

I feel that anticipation with you and I'm trusting God to work miracles on behalf of our children. They need to come home!

angela said...

i sat with the laundry ladies and the cooks today while they were having lunch. they were talking about all of you. one of them really thinks shawn is good looking, but she also thinks angela is too and she said you are beautiful, michelle

Michelle said...

How sweet!!

angela said...

HA! see you in 20 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!