Wednesday, October 11, 2006

More answered prayers....

Our DHS appointment was yesterday. I am so happy to report both parents were in attendance and no DNA was required. Basically they have said Noah is indeed an orphan and available for adoption, however we have to wait until we receive the official letter stating so. At that time, we will begin our Haitian side of the process. We are so excited!! It was amazing to get such good news. The birth parents are officially done. God is so awesome!!!

We also heard that when Gail arrived at the O, he came running up to her and gave her a hug. She said, "Hello, Wilbert." He crossed his arms, frowned at her and said, "No, Noah!" Soon I will put the video on here of him saying his name, it's so cute. He is adamant about being called, Nowah! (No I didn't spell it wrong that is how he says it. Too cute!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Yeah!! God is so faithful!! I'm so glad the hard part is over and you are well on your way to bringing Nowah home. LOL!

Ou kontan anpil anpil!! Genyen bonbon!! :)

Michelle said...

Mwen kontan anpil, anpil!! Wi, mwen kapab genyen kek bonbon!

Kristina said...

English please for the rest of us!
We are praising Jesus for His supplying such sweet news!!!

Angela said...

LOL! Wi, ou kapab genyen kek bonbon!

Sorry Kristina. We are just being dorks. I said you are very happy. Have a cookie. Michelle said, I am very happy and Yes, I can have some cookies! See the wonderful conversations we can have with our Creole skills. LOL!!

Michelle said...

LOL!!!! That's all I can say, I'm still laughing!!

Kristina said...

Thanks for the laugh!!!!!