Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fun, fun & more fun!!!



What loving big brother!! He specifically pulled his chair over and put Hope's head in his lap and was rubbing her face. It was so sweet!!!!



Great friends!! Look out here comes trouble.



Mia at Dance Theater!



Mia loved the water. I think she only got out once and that was to eat.



Noah on the otherhand only liked the water if I was holding him. He was just as happy playing up in the rocks.



Hope was just like Noah. A little intimidated by the Ocean, but looked awfully pretty in her new bathing suit!!



Our beautiful babies!!



Being resourceful! Yes that is plastic forks they are using to play in the dirt/rocks. I'm not sure where they got the forks and I'm not sure I want to know



Mommy& Hope having a little playtime!

12 comments:

Laura said...

These are gorgeous pictures! I know it had to be horrible to leave- and yet you wouldn't give up one moment of your time with them to spare yourself the pain of saying goodbye.

I'm so glad you got to go and that your time together was so special.

Kathy Eden said...

I'm also glad that you had a wonderful trip & got to spend time with your beautiful children. The pictures are great!!!

Elisabeth said...

Ahh! that first picture is sooo sweet & the 4th, 5th, & 6th picture are 3 BEAUTIFUL pictures of each of your kids!!!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

It is so great to see Hope so HAPPY! I love the pictures.... Thanks!

angela said...

i can't wait to meet the other kids; i already love these three so much! mia asked me to ask you to please send her papa soon! love you.

Gail said...

I LOVE THESE KIDS!!! and the Mom's not so bad either!

Michelle said...

Mwen te di li, "Papa, l'ap vini nan jiye." Li te kontan! Di li, "l'ap vini!!"

Anonymous said...

cute pictures,Mom!!!!!!

Angela said...

I love the one of Noah and Hope. How cute!!! I also love the one of you with all 3 of them. They all look so happy. How exciting!! I'm glad you had a good time and can't wait to hear about Jeremy's experience with all 3. :)

angela said...

yo konnen sa. menn yo te voye mesage toujou. yo kontan!

Megan Lee said...

You all look so happy to be together!!!! and I'm happy for you. Oh what great pictures and it's fun to see new ones.

Wasn't it amazing to see Steven dance?!?!?! I loooove it. Every time and he is growing up so much. and Mia looks like the crazy girl I left her as along with hope following in her shoes. and my dear Noah, oh how I miss his sweet heart.

I'm so thankful and happy for all of you!

Megan Lee said...

http://megshaititrip.blogspot.com/

I just put a post up you might like to read. enoy.
~megan