Wednesday, April 11, 2007

M'ap vini fanmi'm!!

I'm coming my family!!














5 more days!!

5 more days till I board a plane
to a country not my own
yet to my children all the same

5 more days till I'll hold them once again
I wonder if they know
Do they wonder where I've been?

5 more days till I see their precious smiles
It erases all the time
And it melts away the miles

5 more days, "I'm coming!" I'm here to say
I'll be there very soon
And for a week I get to stay

I love you Mia, Noah and Hope!! I can't wait to be with you again!!

7 comments:

Laura said...

YAY!!!! I know you have to be giddy with excitement! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!

Kathy Eden said...

You sure have a way of making tears flow down my face...great poem! I know you can't wait! I'm so happy for you! Please give my girls plenty of hugs too if you don't mind :o)

angela said...

how cute are you? we can't wait!

salvant7 said...

I am so excited for you! I pray you have a wonderful and safe trip!

I am going in May to visit my boys...I can't wait!

In Him,
April

Kristina said...

WhooHoo!!!!!!!

Carsen said...

WOOHOOOO!!

Elisabeth said...

YeS! That is awsome!