Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring Break '07

Spring Break was last week so I thought I would share our week. Sunday through Wednesday we were at "Camp Meemaw's". It's a tradition we started a few years ago. My sister and I and all the grandkids spend a few days at my Mom's. We camp out if at all possible. Thursday through Saturday Jeremy and I took the kids to Indy and spent a day at the Children's Museum, did some shopping, ate at PF Changs(yumm!!) and let them swim at the Hotel. We had a great time and talked off and on all week about what it would have been like with the kids here. Here's a few pictures from our time in Indy. Hopefully next year's pictures will look totally different!!


8 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Looks like you had a great time! I enjoyed your pictures. Love the updates. Surely won't be long now!!!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Looks like it was a great trip. The pictures are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Angela said...

Looks like a ton of fun. I loved the shot of them all passed out in the bed together. Cute!!!

angela said...

i swear they're coming! they will love spring break and swimming! but you'll have to add dancing to the agenda, tande?

Michelle said...

I believe we can add dancing!! "LourdesMia dance kom sa"

Carsen said...

Ooo Mama Meeshell I like your hair!

Laura said...

YES- next spring break the pictures will look VERY different! This pictures are great and I LOVE your tradition with your sis and mom. What a fun time.

Michelle said...

Thanks everyone! And thanks Carsen, I'm liking the short hair. Sooooo much easier.