Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Our daughters......

....with great smiles






























































.....sound asleep





























































......having fun
























































.....beautiful




























































My girls, you are such a blessing to me. I pray you grow in grace, dwell in peace, and love without measure.



"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

10 comments:

Jordyn said...

Thanks mom!!!! I like that post!!!

Sarah and Tim said...

Your girls are so beautiful, and will be proud to have you as their momma!

Laura said...

You are so blessed!!! They are amazing and beautiful!

angela said...

they are gorgeous! and i LOVE the jordyn ice cream pic!!

Angela said...

I'm lovin' the Mia sleeping picture. That is awesome. These girls are so blessed to have you as their Mama. I can already tell the bond between them is going to be strong. They are beautiful Michelle...inside and out!!!

Lara said...

They are each so wonderful and sweet, those Cundiff girls (that includes their Mama too!)

Kristina said...

They ARE beautiful Michelle!
Thank you for sharing! I'm with Angela Mia's sleeping sitting up is hilarious!

Kathy Eden said...

Amazing pictures...beautiful girls! I like the Mia sleeping one too.

Elisabeth said...

Thats a cool post! i love it! the picture of Mia sleeping it hilarious!

Brandy and Troy said...

Have I ever told you how blessed that you are???