Saturday, May 24, 2008

One down, two to go.....


Hey blogland! I wanted to let you know that on Thursday morning I received word that Hope had her passport!! We were on cloud nine all day!! So, one down and two to go. Once we have all three I will look at making my arrangements to fly down for the last few steps! Now we are in "kick it in gear" mode. Trying, like mad, to get things done around here so when they are home we can just enjoy for a little while. It's so surreal right now to think that we are actually sooooo close to bringing them home. The Lord is so faithful!! We rejoice in the work of His hands!

14 comments:

Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS! This is such great news. I'm so excited for you to have them home.

What a blast.

You've been waiting and waiting and waiting- far longer than anyone could have imagined. Next thing you know they'll be home- all of a sudden.

Enjoy! Laura

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!!! Hopefully you'll get the go ahead on the other two this week! Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!!!!!

Kendra

Kathy Eden said...

Praise God!!! Praying for the other two passports now! Oh...I am so happy for you my friend! Time for the HBWD! :o)

angela said...

so excited!! typing with one hand and holding judah with the other! praise the Lord!

Lara said...

Yeah! That is so awesome!!!

CG said...

I am thrilled to tears with this news. I'm praying for the other two! How EXCITING to finally be coming to the end of this road... I can't wait to see them at HOME!!!!

salvant7 said...

yes!! praying for the other two to come out...

much love,
april

Salzwedel Family said...

Woo hoooooo! Praise God. Keep 'em coming Lord.

Anonymous said...

Yay
Yay
Yay

Anonymous said...

yippee!!

passports. wow. they REALLY really are almost here!!

p.s. i love that picture of Hope.

Brandy and Troy said...

I'm doing Kathy's HBWD! :o

Carsen said...

I love that "Hope" comes first...

Yay!! I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh! You are so close!! Can't wait to see you all together!
Praying for the other two!