Saturday, September 23, 2006

Pictures as promised......

Wow he looks like a big boy!!




"Ok, I guess I'm ready." So far so good. Although he doesn't look too thrilled.




"So you're saying you like my uniform, right? 'Cause I'm thinkin it's kind of cool, but I'm not sure about these shoes, what do you think?"







"Ok, so I'm thinkin, why follow the croud,right? I mean if I want to stand out I should be different. If I don't stand out I won't get any special treatment at all. So I think I'll just do
the opposite of what everyone else is doing. Yes, now that sounds like a plan."



Ok, I admit the quotes aren't really quotes. I know, I know, you are completely shocked but it's true. I inserted them. I couldn't help myself. I have a really bad habit of looking at pictures and finding a funny side. I hope you enjoyed the photos of our extremely handsome boy!! This, obviously, was before the breakdown. He doesn't really look like one that would think it's cool to poop his pants, does he? Peer pressure you never know what it will do to a person. Ok, ok, I'll stop with the sarcasm (another bad habit).

Thank you so much, Angela, for sharing these great shots of his first days at school. We loved looking at them and he is definitely adorable in his uniform, if I do say so myself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is the most adorable little boy. He looks so big and so proud!!
Beth

Angela said...

He is a handsome little guy! He looks so cute in his school uniform. Those are great pictures! I loved the quotes by the way. I have the same habit. It's always fun to insert thought bubbles. LOL! I'm so glad that You You is there capturing all these moments for us so we don't feel like we are missing out. Thanks for sharing. Have fun in St. Johns!!

Anonymous said...

i loved the quotes too. except i think he was really excited about those shoes!
he's too cute.

Michelle said...

Ok, wait did you say he likes those shoes. I could rarely keep shoes on him.

Kristina said...

Thanks for sharing them. He is so cute! I too am grateful for You You sharing pics and video with us! He looks reall cute..oops...I mean handsome in his uniform!

angela said...

well, i think the excitement of school and the whole uniform thing made him like the shoes. i took each child individually up to try on uniforms, socks, shoes, etc. it was exciting for them. you're so right: generally he hates anything more than basic flip flops (which look so cute on his feet). but i think it was the importance of the whole uniform that made him like them!