Thursday, September 28, 2006

Prayers answered......

Hello from St. John, USVI!! We are having a wonderful time! Our Ministers Getaway has been a huge success thus far. It's awesome to see these men of God that pour their heart and soul into people day in and day out, get to relax in this beautiful place, enjoy being with other ministers as well as spend some quality time with their wives. God is good!!

On the 20th I posted about an appointment we had scheduled. I am thrilled to say it went well and both of his birth parents attended. I didn't realize they were suppose to go so you can imagine my surprise and excitement. They do have to go again, however word is they are being extremely cooperative!! Praise the Lord!!!! DHS required some more documentation so Nathan is scheduled to go on Oct 3rd to submit it. I'll continue to keep you posted as I receive news.

Thank you all for your prayers!! I am so thankful we serve a God who hears and answers!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Yeah!!! That's so awesome to hear the parents cooperated. We were praying for you on Monday. God is so good. I know you are so excited. I'm so happy for you!! Go God!!

Enjoy the rest of your time in St. Johns. What a way to celebrate!!

Kristina said...

Yippee!!!!! I love to see answers to prayers! We praised God for this answer on Thursday! God Rocks!

Anonymous said...

praise our great God!