Saturday, November 25, 2006

He needs prayer.......

My poor darling husband....... Last night we went out to eat as a family and we were discussing my upcoming trip to Haiti. All of sudden he realized I was going to be gone for 9 days. I'm not sure how he has missed this fact. We've talked multiple times about when I'm leaving and when I'm returning. He "supposedly" reads my blog, which I specifically have the dates in my previous post and say I will be with Noah for 8 whole days!! All I know is you should have seen the look on his face when he realized this small detail. It was sad. Poor guy. In fact he even mentioned that he thought I wasn't even going to be gone a full week. So anyway he needs prayer, not because he missed this info but because he will be with the children for that long without any you know what...............oh just pray he doesn't kill them.

LOL!!! Sorry I couldn't resist Hon! I love you and thanks for letting me go!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I knew when you were leaving, and I knew when you would be back. It's the math in between that I was in denial about. I'm not sure how we will manage, but I'm sure with McDonald's, Mama Roma's, Blockbuster, and Bowling, we will survive. (Sympathy Invites and Baby Sitters are always appreciated, ha!)

Anonymous said...

here's one:
want to come over for dinner?
i make great water-logged chicken and rice!!!

Kristina said...

You You, you crack me up!!!!!!!

Jeremy, if you need anything, well except that, Todd and I are here for ya!!!!

Michelle, I'm trying not to be jealous! Have a GREAT time and love on the kids for all of us!!!!

Anonymous said...

Less than two weeks and we will be in Haiti! I can't wait!

Angela said...

Poor guy. LOL! Dido what Kristina said. You know our number Jeremy. Maybe we can all get together and anticipate their return together. I'm so glad we have some Evansville crew going this time. Take lots of pictures and video and love on my kids for me. You are going to have so much fun. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Michelle said...

Mom, Dad won`t kill us.

Oh this is Jordyn.

Angela said...

That's always comforting to have the kid's confidence in him. LOL!

Michelle said...

Yes, very comforting! I'm not sure though if it's confidence or a faith confession!!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

i guess time will tell

Gail said...

Poor Jeremy! But, he will get used to his wife spending time with beautiful black men (and women). JODY DID!!! And 8 days is nothing...Jody went without for 3 1/2 weeks last year when I was stuck in Haiti waiting on Sutton's visa to be issued!

Be tough Dad...McDonald's is not a food group!!

Michelle said...

I don't know if Jeremy could survive 3 1/2 weeks!! LOL!!!

You da man, Jodi!!

Gail said...

I'll pass on the message...he may be da man but boy was he a hurtin man by the time I got home!

Michelle said...

LOL!!! Yeah, whatever!!!

Anonymous said...

well, i can't imagine her being mean, but i guess i'll know soon enough, eh? and well see about who has the hardest time...

Gail said...

Jeremy, the more I hear (or in this case read) from you...the more and more you and my hubby sound alike!! I can't wait for the 2 of you to meet.