Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Counting down!!! 13 days.....

Well, it's Tuesday, November 28th and I now have less than two weeks before I will be in Haiti. I'm trying to do a tremendous amount of Christmas Shopping right now, so my darling husband won't have to be concerned about it.....and so I won't have a ton to do after I get back(only 5 days before Christmas).

I'm looking forward to my arrival. I remember when we arrived in June Noah was mad at me, but I got some great reactions from the other kids and I can't wait for those smiles and hugs this time. Hopefully Noah will warm up quickly and not be too mad at me.

I plan on taking more pictures than I ever have. My camera is able to hold over 1000 pictures on the card Jeremy bought me and I plan on using most, if not all of them. I want to bring back sooooo many pictures for all the parents that are not going, as well as capture some great pictures of the kids still available, so when their families find them, I will have pictures for them. Pictures mean so much when you are so far away. It truly makes me feel like I'm not missing near as much. It's like I'm still able to see him growing and changing.

8 comments:

Kristina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristina said...

You just have to rub it in????? sigh. I sooo wish I was going. But actually I'd give up a seat to go if it meant Todd could go!

I look forward to seeing your amazing photos!

I will be praying for safe travel and blessed time with your son!

Anonymous said...

i'm waiting!!
kris, we'll send you lots of pics, we promise!

Kristina said...

You better! LOL
Seriously I can't wait!

Laura said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I know that anticipation! Soak up every moment- I can't wait to hear all the details when you get back.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go, the excitment is mounting more and more. When you get there lets just sy it will be a wonderful birthday present. I just can't wait to go!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!! We are going to have so much fun with the kids!! Wow, you leave in a week and a half!!

Angela said...

Thank you soooooo much Michelle for taking lots of pictures and Bethany for taking my stuff to the kids. I'm so glad you guys are going and will be able to love on my kids and tell them how much I love them and miss them. I can't wait to see pictures!!! Give Steven and Angela a big hug for me.