Monday, December 04, 2006

Still Counting Down........

Wow, time is going pretty quickly! I leave in less than a week and this time next week I will be preparing to board the plane for my flight to Haiti. I'm so ready to see our son, my friend, and all the kids, nannies, Jimmy, Nathan, Alix....... They have all become such a part of my life, though we are miles apart they are all in my thoughts and prayers daily.

I'm trying to take so much stuff. Today or tomorrow I will begin the whole packing, repacking thing of trying to fit as much as you possibly can with out going over 50 lbs. into a tote, but taking as many supplies as possible. Let the games begin!!! LOL!!! I have so many plans, too, for while I'm there. Just fun things I want to do with the kids. I am taking different colors of fingernail polish so I can take the older girls to my room and have a polishing party. I'm going to buy some Christmas coloring books and crayons for some down time of just coloring. A friend from church gave me a Sit-n-Spin to take, I can't wait to show them that. It's going to be so much fun. Of course I'll do some work too, but I'm really looking forward to just spending some quality time with the kids and taking some amazing pictures of them ALL.

Well I guess that's it for now. I have tons of work to do this week before I leave so Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's off to work I go......

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you kidding me?!?!
we're getting a sit-n-spin?!!
oh . . . do i have to share with the kids?

hmmm

Angela said...

Too funny You You!

I'm counting down with you Michelle. I can't wait for you to go and love on the kids. The nail painting party sounds like fun. If you need help packing...let me know. I think we have the 50 lb. thing down to an art. LOL!

I can't wait to see all the pictures on your new camera.

Laura said...

You're going to have a blast!!!! I'm just so excited for you!

Kristina said...

I can not wait!!! I'm excited and I'm not even going! Know you will be covered in prayer!

Todd Bacon said...

While I'm here reading up on ya'... tell Jeremy to CALL us while you are out so he can bring the clan over for dinner and fellowship. I won't remember to call him during that week cause I'm bad about that kind of stuff.

Have a great time - you will be such a blessing and vice versa!

Michelle said...

Yes, You-You, I'm bring a Sit-n-Spin. Maybe we'll let the kids have it when we leave.....LOL!!!

Although they are not as big as they used to be.....Or maybe I'm not as small, anyway, it's a little harder for me to fit than it used to be. :)

Anonymous said...

I want video of the 2 of you on the sit-n-spin. Todd, Bethany, Troy??? You got that covered???

Anonymous said...

Gail, no problem on the video. I'm looking forward to seeing that myself :)!!!!!!

Michelle said...

HaHaHa!!!! You guys are hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Todd... we can post it on the web site for all to see!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Troy I thought it was Todd that posted that comment...either way works!

Kristina said...

Todd said count him in too!!!! we will have plenty of coverage!

Anonymous said...

too bad no one else knows how to post on here! ha!

Anonymous said...

oh, crapdog! i thought i was on the kids' website!!! this isn't mine! well, i guess no video then!

:)

Anonymous said...

you-you, never underestimate a woman on a mission!! If they get me video...I'll find a way to post it!