Friday, December 22, 2006

Pictures from an amazing trip!!

"Hey this is my Papa on here."

You've heard of "smelly cat" right? Well, some of the kids might refer to Zimbolo as...."scary cat". In reality everyone was scared, the cat and the kids!

One amazing trip, one amazing girl......and I don't mean me.

The calm before the storm...... Noah isn't crazy about going to school. He seems so happy, but it's only moments before the storm hits.

Something doesn't look quite right here. Oh I know, the toenails on the bottom are not painted. Yep, that's what it is.

Slowly, slowly..... she's not looking ...... slowly...

Lord, send Lourdesmia a Mommy soon! I love this girl. That's all I know to say.....

I'll post more later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful! i love the one of you and bia. she needs a papa too! good to see something from you! we've been waiting for this post!

love you.

Kristina said...

Yes we have been waiting!
I'm glad you had a good time!You should be really proud of your photography skills! Awesome is all I got to say! Thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

I love the pictures! I've been checking everyday- I'm so glad you had a good time. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it home. I've missed talking to you, my friend! Call me when the craziness slows down. We have much to talk about!! Merry Christmas.

Michelle said...

Yes, you-you she needs a papa as well. I shouldn't have excluded that. They need both!!

I'm glad you have all been waiting for me. Makes me feel so important!

Gail, I miss talking to you too. I missed you in Haiti! That's normally our meeting place but you weren't there. :( I'll talk to you soon. Hopefully anyway! Oh, I have some pictures of Jimmy I'll be sending you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...pictures of my son! I'm hoping to put together a whole "senior" picture display like the other kids got!

Anonymous said...

i downloaded todd's pics, gail. i think i can send them at a higher resolution if you need me too.

michelle, i know you didn't mean that she didn't need a papa!

Todd said...

I love the way that every picture you take seems to just connect so personally with each child, which in turn connects us to them as well. You truly have a brilliant eye. Thanks again for all of your help and your servant heart while we were there, and especially for your compassion and strength in helping Troy and Bethany with DHS.