Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tomorrow's the Day!!!

Well, it has been a crazy couple of days. It's Saturday and I leave tomorrow. The enemy was attacking yesterday, but we triumph over him through Jesus, our Lord and Savior. I was making good time yesterday, finishing up some Christmas Shopping so I'm not overwhelmed with a bunch when I get back. I was meeting Jeremy for lunch and then going to head home and finish laundry and packing, when I received a call from my sister and she was crying..... My brother who turned 40 in May had a heart attack. All of sudden there were so many uncertainties all I could do was shake. So we sat in Los Bravos, Jeremy and I and the kids, held hands and Jeremy prayed. A calm and peace came over me and I knew it would all be ok. Well.....praise the Lord!!! My brother's heart cath went amazing and they didn't have to do anything. I believe the Lord answered our prayers and took care of it Himself!!
Thank You God!!! I'm so happy to know I can go to Haiti and enjoy being there without having to be concerned about my brother. Also, my brother had been making some poor choices, but through this has realized and already been telling one of his buddies that he needs to change his life. THANK YOU LORD!!!! Once again God turns what the enemy meant for harm into something good. Praise the Lord!!!

So now I'm taking this brief moment to say thank you for all your prayers over my trip. I'm back to full excitement and preparing! I love you all and I can't wait to post upon my return!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Michelle- I'm so glad that your brother is okay! Go, have an amazing time, love on your son, soak up all the memories. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Kristina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristina said...

Know we will be praying for your brother this week.
Have a great timeand take LOTS of pictures and video!
I love you!

cathy.troy said...

That is great news about your brother. Can't wait to hear about the trip. Love and prayers Cathy

Anonymous said...

i may have said this before, but we serve a great God and He is worthy of our praise! see you in one and a half sleeps!

Angela said...

Praise God for taking care of your brother!! Have a blast in Haiti. I can't wait to hear all about it and see all your pictures and video.