Monday, November 13, 2006

Passing time......

It always helps pass time when you stay busy, right? So we have been busy, busy, busy!!! We've recently stripped wallpaper in our downstairs bathroom and painted it, painted our entry, Jeremy built me a coffee table and end table (he's so handy), we went bowling with our friends, went shopping for winter coats for the kids and managed to go to church, homeschool and watch some football. This was all in one week. Do you think we are staying busy? I do!!

Bathroom Make-over!


Table

Bowling!!


So....... we can't wait to add our little guy to all this family fun!! We miss you Noah and can't wait to bring you home!!!

Nou renmen ou!! Nou manke ou tre anpil!

12 comments:

Jason said...

Hey was that a Tomboy Tool Hammer?

Michelle said...

Yes sir it was!!! Worked like a charm, or at least I think it did. :)

Kristina said...

Noah will fit so perfectly into your family! What a blessing on both sides.
Praying him home with you!

Kristina said...

Ok, I clicked on comments to soon.I didn't realize the pictures changed.
I had no idea Jeremy was so handy! (And the Tomboy Tool looked great.)
I love the pictures in the bathroom!

angela said...

i'm sorry.... tomboy tool?!?

anyhow, great post! I THINK the bathroom looks nice. but maybe i just like brown.....

down here they're called 'couch tables' and yes, noah will fit in just fine! (you like drama, right?)

:)

Michelle said...

Well let's just say he will fit in with the others pretty well. It might turn into quite the competition around here with Ali, Camden and Noah.........who can be the most dramatic.....

Tomboy Tools.......
www.lauraburtontools.com

Angela said...

I love the pictures in the bathroom. The table that Jeremy did looks awesome. Way to go Jeremy. I also love Ali's drama!!! Maybe we can do one of those extreme home makeovers where we switch houses. All this painting is just too much fun...but it does help the time pass quickly.

angela said...

i love those shows! gail did a fantastic job down here! i can't wait for you all to come see it. ... anyone?!?!

Michelle said...

I love those too. I use to watch them faithfully, so I think we could do it. :)

YouYou I can't wait to see your place. Hopefully soon!!!

Angela said...

I can't wait to see your crib!!

Laura said...

Wow, I'm dumb. I didn't even notice the Tomboy Tools hammer the first time I looked at the picture. I was mesmerized by the finished product. Thanks for the publicity. That is the Tomboy Tools 16 oz hammer with a magnetic pre-load head, only $12.95!

Jason said...

one thing? making money?