Friday, July 11, 2008

Fun Times

Pictures are better than words, right? Here's a glimpse into our first day yesterday and a few happenings of this morning!

Swimming fun!

Jordyn & Hope!
Camden & Mia!
Ali & Hope!

Silly faces!
Haigen (Cousin), Ali, Hope, Jordyn, Mia & Camden making silly faces!

Bee time!
We found a bunch of honey bees in our grapes so my Step-Dad came to collect them.
Papaw Doug (nice outfit)
Daddy & Mia watch from a safe distance.

Morning help!
Camden decided to help with the morning dishes!

Dress up time!!
Ali!
Hope!Mia!

They are all at church now! ; ) Apparently, we sing the ABC song at church right along with Jesus loves me, Joy in my heart, & This is the day! Jordyn and I are enjoying the music! Church is over. Here they come! Camden is complete with his cell phone and bible and Ali took her pack-n-play. The report is in and everyone sang but Camden. I love getting the play by play!

19 comments:

Brandy and Troy said...

You really need to quit making me weepy!! :) What beautiful pictures. We are So happy for your family!!!

Todd Bacon said...

Awesome pictures... so great to see them home!

Abbie said...

These first few days are so special... thanks for sharing some of these moments!

Missy said...

oh my goodness! i'm so happy for you :) seeing your beautiful daughters with you brought tears of joy to my eyes.

blessings,
missy

cathy.troy said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us in on the first days. It looks like fun and makes me more ready than ever to have mine home. Praise the Lord!!!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Ditto to what Cathy said. Thanks so much for letting us see through a "window." They all look so happy...and I am so happy for you my friend!!!

Lisa said...

Thank you for sharing:) Your family is simply beautiful!!!
I am so glad you have the girls home:)
Enjoy & God bless!

Amanda said...

PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS!!!! What wonderful moments! Thanks for sharing!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

I LOVE seeing these pictures!!!

Kristina said...

That is fantastic!!!!!! I love love love seeing them doing normal American things!

The the picture you got of Camden doing the dishes- GENIOUS!!!Ok so spelling is not one of my strengths! I loved the natueral lighting!!!!!

Thank you for sharing!!! I now have a sappy silly grin on my face!

Amy Yunker said...

Oh, I am so happy for you all!
It still seems surreal to think that Mia and Hope are actually here! Thanks for sharing your pictures of such special times. Praise God! :o)

Salzwedel Family said...

It is a beautiful thing to see pictures of your girls at home. Everyone looks very happy. Thanks for sharing your homecoming & first days home with us.

angela said...

oh these are fabulous pictures!! we can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle:

You have a gorgeous family. I am so happy for you that you finally got your girls home. I am still praying for Noah.

Hugs
Karla

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Thank you for sharing your play by play with all of us, Michelle! We are so very happy for your family. Enjoy all the firsts and fun moments happening right now.

Sarah and Tim said...

Thanks for allowing all us to be at the airport on Wed night! It has been a blessing to see your girls come home. I am so blessed to have met you and your family! You have taught me how to be patient and faithful with our wait, and I can't thank you enough for that!

Elisabeth said...

THATS SO AWESOME!!!

I love the extentions. Hope's are really cute!

CG said...

How great to see the girls at home. They seem to fit right in so easily! Praise God!

salvant7 said...

great pics. :)