Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally

You have all been so patient!! I know you have been wanting to see pictures of our family now that Noah is home. I don't have time to post much other than to say we are having a great time and things are going really well!! Here are a few teasers of some of the things we have been doing. I hope to post pictures soon of each event, but who has time to be on the computer with 6 kids. So far, not me.

Camp Meemaw's!!


Alexis and Noah at the park!

Our boys!!


Count them! That would be all SIX of our children at the St. Louis Zoo!! It feels so good to have them all together!!

10 comments:

CG said...

Praise the Lord! I didn't expect you'd have much time for blogging, and what a great reason- because you have your WHOLE family to care for! I can't wait 'til I don't have time for this stuff either!

Kathy Eden said...

I get all choked up looking at the pictures. You & Jeremy have waited a long time to be doing all of these fun things with all 6 of your children! Praise God for his faithfulness!

Lena Just Lena said...

I love this! I'm so happy for you. Having your whole family together, what a blessing!

Elias said...

that's such a great picture of the boys! i love how they're both totally enthralled with whatever they're looking at...so great.

angela said...

love them! i really like that last picture. jordyn is so old! still rejoicing in the Lord for His enduring faithfulness!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! They look wonderful together. I can imagine that you must have a lot to do - lot of fun too I see.

Kathy Cassel said...

Woo hoo. Wonderful.

Brandy and Troy said...

So beautiful!!!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

Hooray!

Kristina said...

I'm crying! Yes I am. It is soooooooo good to see them all together. Especially the one of the boys!