Monday, April 20, 2009

The Zoo...

We had so much fun over Spring Break visiting the St. Louis Zoo! The kids loved it!

Nearly every exhibit he was the last to leave. All day we heard, "Oh gade!!"

Jordyn and Hope are quite the pair. I had a feeling they would be buddies and I was certainly right. Speaking of buddies, turns out the buddy system is a must to survive a day at the zoo with 6 kids. Thanks to this system we didn't lose a single child. Thumbs up on that one!

My boys! It's so great seeing them all together! I love each one so much!
I'm blessed beyond measure that's for sure!


Mia was all smiles! This girl could light the world with her smile.

Check out this exhibit! Wait a minute....

All of my amazing children! Well and a zebra, that one's not mine.


Taking time to stop and smell the flowers. Hope just has to make sure Noah is smelling the right one. ; ) They did smell really great, unlike the elephants that smelled really NOT great!

Alexis with her buddy, aka "Grandma."

Gotta love timers! Apparently, Mia wasn't ALL smiles. ; ) It was a wonderful family day!!

The carousel is always a big hit!

Yuck, Alexis!

Hopey loves the ride!

I guess that sums it up. This post was brought to you by someone's dirty underwear!

6 comments:

Brandy and Troy said...

You are too funny!
Hey, how did the laundry soap gp. We want the recipe!!!! Tke kids and I want to make some!!!

angela said...

you crack me up! good thing you still have a sense of humor even in a very full house! i have got to go see that haitian exhibit at the zoo. also, maybe someone should report that . . .
great pictures all around. thanks for sharing them with us!

Kathy Cassel said...

Fun! Haven't been to the St. Louis zoo since Oct 91 when we were flying out to Okinawa. Went to Grant's farm too. Is that still there? My almost 19 yr old fell out of his stoller (15 mo old) on his head trying to give a bottle to a goat.

Kathy Eden said...

Great pictures!!! It's still gives me the goosebumps seeing all of you together! When you have a free minute, could you please comprise a list of helpful hints on how to stay organized with so many children...I'm going to need it even though I'm 2 less than you physically but in reality I have two that are actually two by themselves :o)

And yes, Kathy...Grant's Farm is still there.

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing Michelle!

Elias said...

looks like loads of fun. thanks for sharing, michelle.