Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Noah, I haven't forgotten you!!

I realize the previous posts have been mostly about the girls. I haven't forgotten our Noah. I miss him. I miss everything about him. I can't wait to find out how he reacts to the news of his sisters. I have been praying for him, that God would prepare his heart. Hopefully he will step right in to the roll of little brother/big brother. I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I have a great little video of Mia and Noah playing in my room from my December trip. They were doing cartwheels on my bed. Noah would say Bravo, L-L-L-Lourdesmia, Bravo! It's so awesome how God worked without me knowing it. I didn't see it coming, though looking back I think I should have. I created a new picture page for him, with all of his family on it. He will get it after they watch the video.

I remember like it was yesterday, the day I met Noah. He was so quiet for days. He would just sit on my lap and watch everything. He was afraid of my video camera. To tape him, I had to sit it on the dresser and hope we were in the picture. Not anymore, he's all about showing off for the camera now. I have really seen him come out of his shell and I would love to take the credit for that, but it wasn't me. I truly believe it was from the love he receives from, of course the nannies, but mostly from Angela. The love and attention she gives these kids have really affected them in a wonderful way. So many of them have gained confidence and opened up over the course of the last ten months and I'm convinced they wouldn't all have done that without her. So again, thank you Angela!! Noah though a tad spoiled(still laughing over the vaccinations video, "YouYou, YouYou!!!" www.sissyloveshaiti.blogspot.com), is an amazing little guy and it's because of you allowing God to work through you and literally pouring the love of God in these kids.

I am leading a trip in April and I'm trying so hard to figure out how to do all I need to, but also spend time with my kiddos. I have decided I will stay at the O, because, honestly, I'm not brave enough to take all three to St. Joe's and try to manage them on my own. Yes I realize I have three children now and have had lots of practice, but here I have the help of speaking the same language fluently, I have toys, gadgets and let's not forget electricity. So yeah, I'm not leaving the O. Maybe for a visit, but then it's right back to my safe haven of nannies helping me. LOL!!! Jeremy keeps saying, "So now we get to bring one of the nannies home too, right?" I would in a second, but picking just one would be hard. I have sooooo many favorites and I'm thinking it would be illegal. Oh well, it's a wonderful thought.

So anyway, Noah I haven't forgotten you. I love you so much and I can't wait to see you again!!!!

4 comments:

angela said...

he knows you haven't forgotten and that's such a blessing! what a mighty God we serve!

Laura said...

Okay!!! I'm dying to hear about your trip!!! Where are all the details???? and pictures???

Elias said...

michelle! we need a new post! let's hear about the trip! let's see your new girls! any you-tube videos of when you asked/told them?? pictures! videos! updates! we (I'm speaking for all of the frequenters of your blog) are anxious to see them!

Elias said...

oh, and i haven't forgotten noah either. that's a GREAT pic of him! (and great story) did you see the pic of him in the van that was in my sister's update letter? i can't wait to go again...well maybe i'll have to go to Indiana to see him next!