Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Poor guy!

I know what you're thinking, he looks happy. Well, don't be shocked, but he really isn't. LOL!! Obviously, a little sarcasm. Sorry!

This was Noah's reaction to his first ever immunization. All I have to say is, Angela(YouYou), better you than me. Just kidding, however, I have to admit I was dreading all the pokes he will get when he gets home. Hopefully this will eliminate a few of those. Sorry, my little man, I wish I could have been there to hug you when it was all over.

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Doesn't this make you wonder what the other kids thought watching this knowing they were next?
hmmmmm.......

Anonymous said...

You should see the video!! At one point after trying to get away he starts yelling "You-you". He was not a happy camper at all!! Even after being given his sucker, he still found a way to cry around it. What a drama king you have!!!

Anonymous said...

Well at least he didn't try to bite the doctor like another little guy (who by the way is going to live in the same city, to be the little brother to a couple of girls) but I won't mention any names.

Todd said...

ok..ok.. so at least my boy knows how to defend himself...hehe. Oh btw...can I get a copy of that video.

oh yea....and as for Noah...just give that boy his cheese puffs and he'll be a happy camper again!

Jason said...

Look, given the fact that a needle was involved I think these reactions are perfectly understandable.

Angela said...

Action shots are great!! I laughed so hard when I saw them. Is that mean??

Anonymous said...

i hope not, angela, because we were laughing a bit here too!

oh mama meeshell have you got your hands full now!!
noah AND mia?!!?
not to mention su!
wow!