Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bon Fet Zanmi 'm!!!!



Happy Birthday my friend! I pray this day will be a wonderful day full of God's peace and goodness. Thank you for all you do for my children, but most of all thank you for being such a great friend. Love you!!

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers, hearing of your love and faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints, that the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgment of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. For we have great joy and consolation in your love, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed by you.

5 comments:

Angela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU YOU!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Kathy Eden said...

They say that the 3rd time is a charm...Happy Birthday You You!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday You You!!!!!

Kristina said...

Count me in! Happy Birthday You You!!!!

angela said...

:) wow! thanks! i almost didn't want to look at your blog since i have yet to respond to being tagged, but i'm so glad i did!! i love you (all of you)! thanks for making me feel so loved!