Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Destin, FL

We are having a great time here in Destin! We thought we would post a few pictures for you to see. Most days, as you will notice, we have stayed on the beach. The kids have been boogy boarding and Camden has been working on his surfing moves. They are loving the beach. Today was the only day we didn't go(the red flags were out) so we went to the pool instead. They have caught tons of little fish with their nets and Ali even caught a tiny jelly fish! We head home on Saturday, but for now we are on VACATION!!

Enjoy!!

11 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Looks like you are all having a blast! The pictures are great! I really like the one of you & Jeremy...who took it?

Angela said...

Ok...you are supposed to be on VACATION...that means no blogging. LOL!!! I know Jeremy is thinking it. :) They need to have rehab for us blogger junkies!!!

Kristina said...

Hi...my name is Kristina and I'm a blogger junkie...

Angela said...

Hi Kristina...

Michelle said...

He actually told me to.

Jordyn took the picture. Thanks!

Laura said...

HOW FUN!!!!! Enjoy every moment! The pictures are priceless!

Angela said...

Very shocking. Maybe we are converting him. LOL!! I was totally just teasing ya. The pictures are great. Your entire family is so picture perfect. I love the one of you and Jeremy!! Enjoy the rest of your trip. Looks like you are having a blast. See ya when you get back.

Kristina said...

I'll secon what Angela said. Your family is beautiful and all photogenic!

Enjoy and can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!

angela said...

yeah, great photos!! and i too love the one of you and jeremy, but the sleeping boys is fantastic too!!

Elisabeth said...

vactation. O i am so glad you are have a great one! I have one more day of school, then i myself have a vacation!!! We are EXTREMELY BLESSED!

Anonymous said...

That was really fun!!!!!!!!!