Thursday, May 31, 2007

New pictures from a recent trip......

Happy Hope!!


Noah teetering



Serious Mia



"Wouldn't my Papa be proud?"



"Look how big I am now!"



"Check this out! If you bite the end and suck the ice cream out, it's almost like a milk shake."



Noah and his girls





"What do you mean I need a tissue?"





"If you take tiny licks it will last longer. Don't believe that whole bite the end off stuff. It's lies, all lies!!!"




"What? I'm not doing anything. No, I was putting the lid back on, not taking it off. Really!"

Sorry Mia, you're busted!!

11 comments:

angela said...

great shots! that noah teetering one could have been taken anytime on any day. that kid could sleep on there. he NEVER gets down!

Kathy Eden said...

Great pictures & I like your "commentaries" that go with them!

Jordyn said...

Those are awsome pictures!!!!

Laura said...

What fun pics! I can't wait to see pics of them in your backyard! Do you have a teeter totter?

Angela said...

Still loving the "busted" picture. That's a classic!!!

Michelle said...

We don't have a teeter totter yet, but sounds like we need to get one. Sam's Club here I come!!

Kristina said...

Cute pictures! I like the comments.

angela said...

i also love the noah and his girls picture! who took that?! and should i mention to papa zeromy that hope later shredded that entire football or no? :)

Elisabeth said...

hehe! you're hilarious! My sister Mia make the "Serious Mia Look" all of the time! Sassy little thing! :)

Michelle said...

No,let's not tell him that one. Let's just let him think she is a BIG fan!!

Kathy Cassel said...

Hi. I'm adopting from Haiti and just got home from there Thursday. We are adopting twins. http://ourhaitianadoption.blogspot.com