Thursday, May 17, 2007

Jordyn is working very hard!!!

Well, we have told Jordyn if she can raise enough money to buy her plane ticket then she can go in July. She is soooooooo excited!! She has already sent out support letters and her grandparents brought her a bucket of change tonight that is probably around $200. We are planning a garage sale to help her, but we are in a terrible location so we have to find a location first.

I asked her, for her letter, to think of why she wanted to go and include that information. Her first response was, "I want to meet the rest of my family." Enough said! Please pray God supplies all her needs according to His riches in glory!

Jordyn, Mommy wants you to go!! I can't wait to see you with all the kids but especially with Mia, Noah and Hope!! I'm believing God's grace will abound to you and you will have all sufficiency!!!

14 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oh that is so sweet!
Well i will be praying! When would you be going in July?? i heard the July 7th trip is completely full! But are you going to go on the next trip after that??? I am not sure of EVERY one that is going on that trip. I will be there for 3 days in that trip & i would like to met Jordyn!

Jordyn, I will be praying for your sucess! I hope you get to meet the rest of your family!

Kathy Eden said...

You go girl!!! I know you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle! If you wanted, you could have Jordyn's garage sale at our house. We have the room and I'm sure mom would be OK with it. Just let us know!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everybody!!!!
I would be going on the 14-20!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get enough money to go to Haiti. If you do I hope you have fun with the kids and Noah Mia and Hope. I'll miss you thoy.I love you
Jordy.Love Ali

Angela said...

Sweet deal Jordy!!! I'll be praying for ya. Send me one of those letters!!!

Michelle said...

Well, we just finished wrapping and counting the change with a total of $220.30. Praise God!!

I will continue to post Jordyn's progress as God provides!!!

angela said...

yah jordyn!! come see us! oh mia would love that!!! i'll be praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

maybe u can have the garage at our house.

Kristina said...

Jordy,
Jessica and I are praying real hard for you! God is great and we know he will supply ALL your needs!

Elisabeth said...

YAY!!!! I hope to see you there, Jordyn! :)

Todd Bacon said...

Jordyn... do you take debit cards? =o) If not, send us a letter, or just e-mail Jenny your address!

angela said...

i told mia!!!! she's so excited. i told noah and hope too, but they didn't really get it!!

i can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everybody!!!!!!